Dr. Fox-McClary earned her medical degree at the University of Washington School of Medicine. She completed an internship and residency in General Surgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, followed by a Fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery, also at the Mayo Clinic.
Board certified in both specialties of General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery, Dr. Fox-McClary is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and a Fellow of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgery. She is a member of the Society of American Gastrointestinal and Endoscopic Surgeons, Arizona Medical Association, American Medical Association and the Maricopa County Medical Society.
Dr. Fox-McClary is a Phoenix Top Doc. She has received a 2018 Patients’ Choice Award on Vitals.com, where she is also listed in the Top 3% of Compassionate Physicians.
- Colorectal Surgery
- Anal disease including hemorrhoids
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Robotic Surgery, including Single Incision Gallbladder Surgery
- General Surgery, including breast and hernia surgery
- Upper Intestinal Endoscopy and Colonoscopy